Greater Seattle Co-Ed Divisions
The Spring 2017 season begins on Thursday, March 2nd and Sunday, March 5th
Enjoy weeknight Co-Ed soccer in a cost-effective, fun, and organized environment with the best referees and highest player satisfaction in the community.
- Download and print a Co-Ed Player registration form, fill out and email to the GSSL office with a color copy of your photo ID. Please follow up with a phone call to pay for your card. This registration is for new players to the GSSL and will cover your first season. If your team decided to stay and play with us player cards must be upgraded by calling the office.
Download and print the Thursday night Co-Ed Team registration form
- Download and print the Sunday evening 0-30 Co-Ed team registration form
- Send in your registrations form early to hold your team spot!
- Deadline is November 11th
Rules for the co-ed division vary slightly from those in men's-only divisions (determined by FIFA). Main differences include:
- Slide-tackling is not allowed, even if contact is made only with the ball; players
must remain on their feet
- Reckless play from behind is not permitted
- Each team may have up to five (5) women and up to five (5) men on the field, but no more
than five (5) of each. The goalie may be of either gender
- Shin guards are mandatory and socks must be pulled up to cover the shin guards
- Goal kicks may be taken from either side of the box
- The goalie cannot pick up or touch the ball with hands if it's intentionally kicked
or thrown to the goalie by a teammate. If the teammate intentionally plays the ball to the goalie
with any other part of the body (e.g. head, chest) then the goalie is allowed to pick up the ball.
Questions? Contact the GSSL at 206-782-6831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.